I have never used AOL....I have ICQ but don't care too much for it
Im sure this has been discussed on here before, but anyway .. jus gon see which yall thought was better and which one you use?
"Why so serious?"
I have never used AOL....I have ICQ but don't care too much for it
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
i got a few friends that use it they love the aol. most i know went to aim.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
ICQ
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
ICQ (and I see you now, balla)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
aim
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Yahoo IM or ICQ.
AOL IM loaded with virsues, and is constantly being reworked and unreliable, as is ICQ at times.
Plus with Yahoo IM and ICQ you can block folks who you don't want to hear from. AOL people can add you. Without your permission?
I'd prob pick Yahoo IM over all of em
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
hey whats ur icq number, send me a PM
and VTGal im still waitin on ur pm..lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
AOL.
ICQ was so highschool [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks